Friday, April 20, 2012

What do you think?

I love making new stuff! It is so exciting for me to share what I love with you. Which leads me to a question...

Last time I posted my new inventory, I got a suggestion to have an open house. So what do you think? I've been debating if that's a good idea and finally decided maybe I should throw a boutique open house featuring Scentsy, JamBerry Nails, Vault Denim, and of course Sissy Boo Boutique. Again, what do you think about this idea? Anyways...I hope to see you there (unless you all think it is a horrible idea in which case I will never mention it again!) and I'll give you an update on the when and where after I schedule with the other consultants.

So, just what would you be seeing at this open house? Everything I've posted earlier plus...

Baby Bow Animal Applique Onesie

Baby Bow Long Sleeve with Tie Applique Onesie

Baby Bow Tie Applique Onesie

Baby Bow Vest and Bowtie Onesie


Baby Girl Flower Applique Onesie 
Baby Girl Flower Applique Onesie...

with Ruffle Bum

Coral, Brown, and Aqua Rosette Hair Clip

Aqua and White Rosette Hair Clip

Strawberry Pink Rosette Hair Clip


Um...SO CUTE! I seriously think the little boy vest and bow tie is the cutest thing ever. I might have squealed with excitement when it was done.

So again, let me hear your comments, either here or on facebook. Let me know what you think of my products and the open house idea. If you don't think you can wait that long, you can go to my etsy shop. Thanks for letting me share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment