Friday, April 13, 2012

A Little Different

So I know this is not what this blog is supposed to be about, but I just felt like sharing...I am a planner. I plan and organize and schedule things whether or not they actually get done is another thing. One thing that I have found really needs to be written down and planned out is a menu. However, I am not one of those people who can plan a weekly, or 2 weekly, or monthly, or whatever menu out day by day. I don't like to say that 5 days from now I'm going to make lasagna or that in 10 days I'll make enchiladas. What if that doesn't sound good? Or what if something comes up and I don't have time to make it? I like to be organized, but not locked in. I need some flexibility here.

So after searching pinterest for something that would suit what I want, and after giving up, I came up with this instead. My own meal plan + grocery list just for you!

click on the photo, save to your computer, and print for free!

Here's how it works for me, I write down meals for two weeks that I want to make. I try to add new recipes and stick with our favorites. Then on the side I write down a grocery list: things that I need just for these recipes, and other basics I need to stock up on. Easy-peasy and flexible just for me. And hopefully for you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment