Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let's be honest...

Despite my best efforts and intentions, I have to face the truth. I am not a blogger. At least not a consistent one. After a bit of thought yesterday I felt like I needed to share this for whoever comes across my blog and wonders why I never post. My priorities are to be:

1. A good wife
2. A good mother
3. A violin teacher/musician
4. A crafter
And somewhere way down on the list is a blogger.

I applaud all those women out there who are all or more of these things and can run a succesfull blog. I guess I'm just not one of them. I will leave this blog here and post occasionally, but no more promises on the frequency of tho posts. I am still running my etsy shop and will take local orders as well.

I want to thank everyone for their support of my shop and hope you will continue to support me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment