Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank You!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who came and supported the open house! It was so much better than I had expected and it has given me the confidence to branch out and get into craft fairs. So I will definitely be doing this again. But not for a while because i was just a little, ok, a lot stressed out (that can't be grammatically correct, oh well). I was so worried that no one would even come and I wouldn't sell anything, or no one would really like my stuff, that I've needed the past few days to recover. But, thanks to the wonderful attendance, all my worries were put to rest.

Anyways, while preparing for the open house I made a few new items. Would you like to see them? You would! Ok, here they are:





























The headbands are available in any of the above colors. (No I did not make them, but they match my flowers so well! And they look pretty adorable on little baby heads.)

Like what you see? Click HERE to go to my etsy shop. Or just send me a comment telling me what you think!

Thanks again to everyone who came and made last Thursday a success.

-Kylie

1 comment:

  1. These are all so stinking cute! I love em! What a talented gal you are! :)

    ReplyDelete